Call for papers
ITMO University and Abu Dhabi School of Management, announce the 2023 International Young Scientists Conference in computational science.
Simulation and systems thinking is one way to explain the complex world in which we live. By collecting big data and building computer models, scientists can make predictions or even preventions in critical situations. The Conference aims to strengthen the ties between young scientists in different countries, thus promoting future collaboration in the framework of Computational Science and major application aspects of big data, high-performance computing, computer modeling, and simulation to tackle a wide range of issues in science, industry, and business.
We invite the submission of original papers of at most 10 pages, written in English, which contain statements and solutions (or research) of a specific problem within the limits of the conference subjects. Each paper will be evaluated in a double-blind review process. By submitting a paper, the authors declare that the manuscript is original, has not been published before, and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere. More detailed information could be found on the Paper Submission Instructions page.
Each paper accepted needs to have at least one author registered.
All accepted papers will be published in Procedia Computer Science Journal (indexed in Scopus)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems
- Big Data and Data-intensive Applications
- Machine Learning and Cognitive Information Technologies
- Problem Solving Environments
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Architectures and Systems
- Visualization, VR & AR in Computational Science
- High-Performance Data Analytics and Convergence with HPC
- Paper submission deadline: August, 01, 2023 (extended)
- Notification of acceptance: September, 01, 2023 (extended)
- Camera-proof copies: September, 15, 2023 (extended)
- Conference Sessions: October, 09 - 14 2023