At least one author of each accepted submission needs to register, otherwise, the submission will not be included in the Procedia Computer Science Volume.
Registration FEE: 75 Euro
Registration fee includes:
- The right to present an accepted paper
- Access to conference sessions
- Access to masterclasses and project work
- Publication of an accepted paper in Procedia Computer Science Journal
- Certificate of Participation
Participants can pay the organization fee to the E-Development Partnership in the North-West (PRIOR NORTH-West NPP), the co-organizer, official partner, and operator of the Conference.
In order to pay please visit this page: https://prior.nw.ru/events/ysc2021/
Please note that on the “Order” page, you must write your name and email address. Be careful: your check will be sent to this mail immediately after payment. Sent this check to Alexandra Polyanichko (email@example.com)
If you specify different email addresses during registration and when paying the participation fee, then the check will be sent to the last address.
Please pay attention that on the “Order” page you also need to select if you are a Russian or foreign participant: there are different payment methods for these groups.
For school participants only:
Attach your motivation letter in PDF to the registration form
The motivation letter should include:
- Introduction: a short, engaging pitch about yourself and why you are applying
- Personal Information: who you are and what you are doing, a brief description of your skills (language programming, simulation, etc.)
- The general reason why you are applying for this school